Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sewing for the summer


Well, actually I did sew something for me! That was a while ago....a long time I can say... Do you remember this skirt I made last year for midsummer?

Well, it's almost midsummer again so I thought it was time for some skirtsewing...
I just traced around a store-bought skirt with very simple pattern... 2 pieces sewed together and a little lace were put together in less than one hour.

note to self: wash your dirty gardening toes before before you take pics!

So I'm ready for midsummer celebration...time for strawberries, cherries, water, and living outdoors...but first: bring on the sun!

Stay tuned for a special cherry- and cherry give away-post later today!

6 comments:

marije said...

heel mooi gemaakt hoor! leuk ook met dat kant!

periwinkle said...

lovely skirt , perfect for running through meadows

Heimatkunde said...

Beautiful pictures! Of course I saw your Shop. I love it. Especially the Matryshkas! They are very sweet. Greetings Laura

Janina Modaal said...

heeeeel mooi rokje! Mooie stof en leuk afgewerkt met dat kanten boordje!

doro K. said...

really wonderful!!
a skirt as light as a summer's day.

greetings, doro.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀