Monday, August 25, 2008

Summertime: 15


...the first...

We're enjoying the latest bits of summer around here.
Although the air smells like autumn, leaves are falling and the mornings are chilly we try to soak up as much sun for the long and dark months before us.

Some lovely parcels arrived last week from the children's sewing kit swap. I'll be posting pictures soon.

I also want to thank everyone who left a comment on my blog...I'm prety bad this summer when it comes to answer emails and questions. Sorry about that. I appreciate each and every comment soo much and always take a (quick) look at your blog too!

take care

3 comments:

Angélique said...

Hoi Erna,
I like reading your blog! I tagged you. Feel free to play along. Details on my blog.

Iris E. said...

Gorgeous squash in that boy's arms!
Lovely reading!
XXOO
Iris

Unknown said...

Oh, what a sweet photo of him with the harvest!