Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yummy

Look at this homemade bread (not by hand but with the machine though)....it smells soo yummy! And than the vegies I took from our garden...zuchini, cumcumber, carrots and salat....it grows and grows and all tastes soo good!



yellow, originally uploaded by Blij Als Mij.

In addition to the school party last friday we decided to make some summery tartlets...next time I'll make the cups myself too..but I have to start somewhere...


berry tartlets, originally uploaded by Blij Als Mij.

they turned out very yum and looking great as well!


yum, originally uploaded by Blij Als Mij.

what more do I have to say?


more jam on its way, originally uploaded by Blij Als Mij.

More jam on it's way....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could drop by and taste it, Erna. Looks great!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your food looks amazing as always!

Jodie said...

Beautiful summery photos.

Rachael said...

What gorgeous photos - full of summer. And those strawberries look devine. I found your lovely blog via the blog roll on RicRac. Your photos are really beautiful and remind me of the summer that will be here later in the year.