Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starting...



The title of this post was quite an understatement...
I'm in need of some extra time overhere... So I didn't (don't) blog, didn't take much pictures and unfortunately had to cancel this market...
I hope you'll hanging out there doing fine...so are we.




I just need something to get me started overhere and I thougt this magazine might help (and of course it's just too good to resist buying). Now I'm off for a cup of tea. It'll be a good day overhere, I hope yours is too!

xx erna



6 comments:

kiki said...

Dear Erna, I wish you a happy weekend with lots of ideas and moments to enjoy,
Kiki

Michaja said...

Volgens mij is het in deze drukke tijden net voro sinterklaas en kerst een heel bekend fenomeen van vele van ons. Doe wat je kunt en maak je vooral niet druk dat je geen tijd voor je blog hebt. Dat komt wel weer.
Erg grappig om te zien dat jij de Marie Clarie idées eerder in huis hebt als ik! Ga hem snel even halen deze week.
Groetjes Michaja

VANMARIEKE said...

Moet lukken met zo'n fijn tijdschrift! En dat tijdstekort, oei, dat ken ik ook, ik zou soms willen dat ik geen slaap nodig had..... Sterkte!

Martine de Regt said...

Hoi Erna,
Kijk eventjes op m'n blog........
groetjes Martine

♥ maaria said...

Dear Erna,

I wish you a good day too! With a nice cup of tea and THIS magazine it will be great... I'm NEVER able to resist it ;-)

Michaja said...

Ik heb hem inmiddels ook in huis. En vind hem helemaal geweldig. Wat een leuke ideeën staan er in. Vooral de Chinese lampen. Die ga ik zeker uit proberen!!!