Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Today we celebrated 'Sint Maarten'. It was a busy day full of joy...
- sleepy kids asking 'is the party today mummy??'
- little hands helping to empty the pumpkin and carving stars in it.
- sweet voices singing about the brave knight Maarten who shared his coat
- busy mama baking applepie with cinnamon and 'poffertjes' (little pancakes)
- sweet friend with a big heart visiting with a bag full of presents
- hard working little ones making heart shaped cookies to share
- dark dark clouds, strong winds and tiny candle ligths
- little hands holding the pumpkins
- hot cinnamon apple drink to warm cold tummies
- more singing and reading....made it a very happy day!
Geplaatst door Erna op 12:46 PM