Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mama to Mama


I guess most of you know the amazing Amanda of Soulemama. Her blog inspires me so much in daily live as a mama. A while ago she set up Mama to Mama. A wonderfull project between mama's which involves some craftiness as well. Read all about the caps-to-cap Hatien here. Of course I had to make some of those tiny new born caps and mail them to Amanda.
I just couldn't stop sewing since it was an easy pattern and the caps turned out so cute!( and I had quite a big pile of shirts as well) I also made some out of new fabric for the shop with a matching scarf... And after that I couldn't stop making hats and mitts and...I'll show you soon!

8 comments:

Selina said...

How adorable! Hope all is well with you...
xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a worthwhile project! Love the hat with the matching scarf - just gorgeous.

Jikkes said...

Wat een geweldig project en wat goed dat je eraan meewerkt.

Ik vind het rood/wit gestreepte setje SUPER!

Maar ook de pop welke, de muts draagt....zijn jasje....zijn schoentjes....

Anonymous said...

so cute - love the doll too
lisa x

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, I just drool over your stuff.. honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter!!

Iris E. said...

So sweet, Erna, love those hats and I love the thrifty recycling idea of the project also.

Of course I was unsurprised to see the predominance of all those lovely colors in your choices!

Lovely!
Iris

Anonymous said...

Echt te lief voor woorden, die gestreepte muts en sjaal..

Dikke kus Loes

liset said...

Wat stoer! Heel erg gaaf.