Sunday, October 26, 2008

New supplies


There's not much time left for blogging if you're doing that much in such a short time...I'm over my head into sewing projects...my mind floats over with big ideas but no..not much time anymore till the market next saturday!
Bought some new red lovely supplies..baking supplies...
and some more ribbons...ahh that colour! This week I'll show you some sneak peaks of what will be in my booth saturday (for the Dutch readers: Herfstmarkt : zaterdag as van 1100 tot 1500 uur Vrije School de Kleine Johannes. Kraampjes met allerlei handgemaakt, restaurant met allerlei lekkers, allerlei herfstige spelletjes en knutselactiviteiten voor de kinderen en nog veel meer leuks! Dus komt allen!)
Happy sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cooking supplies. I wish they had such cute things here. Love the hedgehog too:)

our shabby cottage said...

Red and white are so lovely together Erna.

pasiakowa said...

Och, I can imagine those muffins in that lovely paper supplies :) Yummy :)

Lina said...

Oh fabulous red and white collection!