Monday, October 6, 2008

Home made applepie and one year older...


This weekend was my birthday...It was a lovely day spent with my husband and boys...

The best gift was when my oldest boy who suddenly started to pull bowls and spoons out in the kitchen...When I asked him what he was doing his answer was: 'I'm going to make you a pie mummy!'....and so he did with very little help!

And it tasted soo good!!! Thanx all of you for your sweet birthday wishes and presents...I had a wonderfull day!

9 comments:

CalicoDaisy said...

Happy Birthday, Erna! I have an October one, too. That apple cake looks awesome. It must be a great recipe. -- michele

Amy said...

Big Happy Birthday to you...mine is the 12th!

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Erna!!
Gosh that cake looks wonderful!

Maureen said...

Erna, van harte gefeliciteerd en nog vele jaren.
Heerlijk hé als je zo'n prachtige taart van je kinderen krijgt.
Hij ziet er geweldig mooi, maar vooral lekker uit....hhhmmm!!!

Margy said...

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag

Nicky said...

Alsnog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Erna!

Marina said...

Happy birthday Erna! I love the pie - an amazing work of art!

Theresia (minoridesign) said...

oh wat heerlijk, appeltaart!
Love your blog!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀