Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summertime : 6



so much time spend on enjoying the summer...that there's not so much time left for being crafty...


And there is lots and lots of harvesting going on here which involves more work at home...


I visited my granny last weekend and since I was determined to knit a pair of socks this summer...I asked her how I should do that...
She happily brought her knitting basket downstairs and knitted the beginning of a pair...

So here you can see my progress...so far so good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben zeer benieuwd naar het eindresultaat.

Anonymous said...

Zo lief uz met zijn schoentjes in het water..

dikke kus Loes

Jacoline said...

I love your blog, ziet er geweldig uit.Kom zeker vaker langs

liset said...

How nice!! Did the same.. Before my holiday I bought a pair of sock needles and yarn. Gonna give it a try... Good luck with your socks!The start looks great.