Friday, July 18, 2008

Summertime : 1


I made these presents for the teachers as a little thank you and now the summer holidays have started!!
A time to relax and enjoy the outside life...I have to take another look at this list and tonight I'll be sewing some little ' holiday bags' which I'll fill with some presents for the boys and then there will be lots of free time!
I'm actually not that exited now because the weather is bad overhere...lots of rain and wind...hope it'll get better soon!

So today the boys started to practice camping inside...they did quite well I think!

And it was time for the first holiday-activity...baking cookies! More on holiday activities for the kids later this week...

Did you notice the title of this post? Summertime : 1 Till the end of the holidays I'll be posting under this title...just because it's holiday and I want to let loose certain things...but not blogging because I think I can't...So to make it a little easyer and maybe safe some time because I won't have to think about titles...Does this make any sense? I don't think so huh!? I guess I'm in need of a little break too...

Enjoy your summer holidays!!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

love your little presents for the teachers - I am sure that they will love them.

Have a happy summertime holiday.

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Erna, you hve been tagged. Just follow the link to my blog post to find out what you need to do. Don't feel obliged to participate though, Kathryn.
Love the teachers gifts too!

Unknown said...

So fun for the kids to use the cookie cutters! They are so sweet!
~Emily

periwinkle said...

happy holidays - looking forward to seeing the rest of your Summertime posts
lisa x

Chloe said...

What lovely gifts for the teachers.
Really sweet.
I think the weather will be bad in England too so I am frantically trying to plan some inside activities.

liset said...

Love the camping from the boys... Brings up my old memories of make these tents as a child.
Which my students had such moms!! Lovely..

Berber said...

Your teacher present is so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love your presents!! You have got wonderful holidays. I too enjoyed mine on a holiday travel package through Southwest Airlines.