Friday, June 6, 2008

Pink Cleaning


cleaning, originally uploaded by Blij Als Mij.

Well....the weather was bright and sunny..so I thought it was a pretty good occasion to clean the windows!! A good reason to wear my pink gloves...you can't see it in the picture but it has pink dots on the sleeves as well...love them (that makes it a little less worse to clean)

Not much coming out of my hands these days...although...
I made some strawberry jam yesterday (my first ever!) and some homemade bread (also first ever!)...However I didn't use strawberries from our garden and for the bread I used the baking machine...but I'm a little proud on myself anyhow :)

So after all this housework I think tonight it will be time for the studio!

have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Iris E. said...

Yay! I am proud of you also, for baking bread for your first time! Isn't the aroma amazing? Good for you...It seems like you are busy and creative, even without being at your sewing machine!
Lovely!
XXOO
Iris

Selina said...

Good for you making your own goodies to eat, we all should be doing more of it. xx