Thursday, May 29, 2008

My corner


S6302386, originally uploaded by Blij Als Mij.

I wanted to show you this for a while now.. My little corner under the staircase...this is my place where Is spend my days (at least quite an amount of my days) blogging (and lurking)... It's very cosy little corner inside a closet in a corner of the living room.

Actually I wanted to show you some pics fo my studio but since it's a mess (a huge mess).. first this corner and next time the studio...

I'm very sad that I can't blog directly in blogger but have to use flickr (and that doesn't work too how it has to be).. I hope that It'll be fixed soon and I'll be back blogging more! However thank you all for your comments it's definitely appreciated!

xx

6 comments:

Eileen said...

What a cozy little corner.. you've made it so pretty with color.
Wish I could help you with your pictures woes, but I have no idea what would be wrong. This Flickr photo looks really good though.

Anonymous said...

vervelend dat je niet kunt bloggen zoals je wilt, hoop dat je snel weer online bent.

Kan niet wachten op je spulletjes,

Groetjes,

Margy

Anonymous said...

A very cosy corner! It's fun knowing, that it is where you are sitting writing to me!

Selina said...

I cant get your pics through, but I will check back later, could be problems my end. xx

VSJensen said...

oh what a lovely space!!! i love all the color!

jessica said...

I love your little birds!