Monday, April 21, 2008

The Fair


Yesterday was the fair and it was a big succes! I went home with only
one little basket and as you can see on the picture above I had a lot
of stuff to sell. It was a lovely sunny day just perfect for a springtime-
fair!

There were lots of people all gasping at my stuff and saying oh's
and ah's...there were so much people who want to buy something that
I was so busy helping them I totally forgot to take pictures... It's a pity
because it was really looking happy and colourfull.

My son had taken some branches out of the bushes wich we attached to the table and hang
the buntings and little harts in it. I just couldn't fit all my things onto the
table. It was so full you almost couldn't see the white blanket underneath.
And see at the end of the day I took this picture...

It was such a happy day. The kids were enjoying outside playing
and baking breads on a stick above a campfire. There also was a
'fairy-tale-forest' in one of the rooms which they enjoyed so much.
They were helping me with selling and counting the coins but
most of the time they were outside playing. At the end of the day
I took this picture...it really captures the enjoyment of the whole day.

Thanks to everyone who came and visit my stall including my
lovely friends Eva and Denise for visiting and making compliments
about my stall :) And thanks to Suzanne with her little babyboy
who took care of my stall so I could take my little ones outside
for a while...Also thanks to my dear friend Nancy who also helped
a lot packing when we went home.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did and if you couldn't
come I hope you enjoy this little story about it :)

That's all for now..I'm going to clean my house now...that has been
a while....

xx

9 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear the fair was a huge success - well done!

Amy said...

I have always wanted to do a fair or a show... never seem to have the time to make everything needed. Your (empty) table looks great!
just found your blog and am loving it already!

Mary Beth said...

It looks so much fun! I would have loved to have been there.

Jelly Wares said...

WELL DONE!!! What fantastic news to hear that everything at the fair went well... The pic of everything set up looks great...

Jodie :)

CalicoDaisy said...

Looks like you are a success, Erna. Great job with all your projects. They are so colorful and fun. I wish I could have been there! -- Michele

Selina said...

Great stall! I would have bought something! Its great to get feedback from people when they look at your goodies, I love going to the markets with my stuff every fortnight.

Leni and Rose said...

Sounds like it was a heap of fun and a lovely day!

disa said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀